BASiQ is a pressure-independent variable air volume control damper with a built-in measuring device, that can be used for demand controlled applications controlling the air volume in circular duct systems. The unit is optimal for schools, commercial buildings, offices, etc.
- Control with ± 5% accuracy
- Pressure-independent air volume control damper
- Ductwork leakage class: 4
- Can be forced to fully open or closed position
- Can be installed in both supply and extraxt air systems
- Both variable and constant air volume control
- Actuator shelf design allows for easy external insulation
- Actuator and pressure outlets are easily accessible featuring an intuitive user interface.
Material & finish
Housing and damper blade of galvanized sheet steel. The damper blade is equipped with a rubber sealing. Measuring device of aluminum, with plastic tubes.