OptimAir is a two-way induction type active chilled beam for false ceilings. OptimAir is primarily designed to ventilate, cool and/or heat buildings, where a comfortable climate and individual room control is needed. OptimAir is now available with two plenum box options for a medium (M) or medium-large (ML) airflow. We also offer two heat exchanger options to best suit the cooling and/or heating demand of the air-conditioned zone.
- Cooling capacity up to 3,540 W
- Primary airflow up to 320 m³/h (88 l/s)
- Requires minimum installation space (height: 185 mm)
- High flexibility with variable nozzles and AirFlex air deflectors
- Silent operation
- Easy accessible front plate
- ControlAir automatic control (optional)
Material & finish
The connection and plenum air box are made of galvanized steel. The visible front plate and side panels are aluminium powder coated in standard white RAL 9003 colour. The heat exchanger consists of copper and aluminium. The AirFlex air deflectors are made of Polyamide plastic. Square or circular perforation as standard options.
Air flow range
47 - 317 m³/h (13-88 l/s)