The flexible IRB supply air diffuser is designed for ventilating spaces with high ceilings, both during summer and winter. The unit suits industrial facilities such as warehouses, department stores, sport halls, etc. The primary components of the IRB unit are the two cylinder elements with slot-openings, on either the bottom or the curved side. These cylinders are inserted into each other in a way that allows either the slots on the bottom plate to be open in order to achieve a vertical air diffusion, or the slots on the curved side to be open, which directs the air horizontally. The adjustment of the horizontal and the vertical airstream on an IRB diffuser is done manually, or with a Belimo LM24A, LM230A or LM24A SR actuator. The code of the version with the motor is IRB-M.
- Ceiling diffuser for supply air
- Suitable for industrial applications with large air volume requirements
- Horizontally or vertically adjustable air distribution
- Excellent ventilation efficiency
- Airflow adjustment is done with an actuator