Air handling units
Our Plex air handling unit series, equipped with the new generation CA-Plex automatic controller was designed to play an integral part in demand-controlled ventilation and air-conditioning systems. The main target in the development process was to use a wide range of creative engineering solutions, while preserving the excellent quality and reliable characteristics that Airvent products are known for.
As always the main focus of our design team was to create a product line that includes a variety of solutions that are valuable to our customers. One of our innovations we are really proud of is EasyLink. This is a patented assembly solution, for a simple and elegant way of connecting or disconnecting the sections of the Plex air handling units, without having to enter the modules. This is one of many solutions we believe our customers will appreciate, due to the really short installation time on site. We have also partnered with the most reliable fan and heat recovery suppliers to be sure that Plex is in compliance with present and future energy-saving regulations and quality requirements. We provide all our standard air handling units with silent fans, equipped with speed controlled EC motors.
The most important and unique characteristics of Plex air handling units:
- Airflow range from 1200 to 30000 m³/h
- Airvent designed aluminum profile framework, connected with aluminum corners.
- Aluzink coated double wall panel casing with insulation.
- Panel thickness ranging from 30 to 55 mm.
- EasyLink. A revolutionary and patented, easy-to-use module assembly system
- New generation Airvent CA-Plex automatic control with integrated smart functions and a
- DUAL, a special hinge-handle, which enables the inspection panels of the unit to be opened in either direction, or to be removed by opening the handles on both sides of the door
- Rotary, counterflow or coil heat recovery system with high efficiency
- Direct driven, energy efficient plug fans with variable speed regulation and low SFP value (kW/m³/s)
- Plex Selection. A calculation program for dimensioning and selecting our air handling units, which provides accurate values and detailed technical data of the whole range (ErP 2018 ready)
- We gladly assist our clients by helping them select the most suitable unit type and size by providing technical consultancy
- Fast and flexible service team for customer support